1. Is the Artist Agreement with Greeting Card Garage an exclusive agreement?
No, the Artist Agreement with Greeting Card Garage is a Non Exclusive Agreement meaning you are free to market and sell your artwork and designs with other agencies and/or organizations.
2. What is the royalty commission paid to artists for their designs licensed to Greeting Card Garage?
The Artist receives .30 cents for each greeting card sold with his or her artwork or design featured on the greeting card.
3. When do Artists receive their royalty checks?
Royalty checks are paid quarterly and issued on the last day of the months of March, June, September, and December.
4. What are the dimensions that my artwork and/or design should be scaled to?
The dimension size that your artwork must be scaled to for our greeting cards is 5” x 7”.
5. If I am creating my artwork / design digitally what resolution should they be in?
Digital artwork should be created in 300 DPI (Dots Per Inch) resolution and be 5”x 7” in dimension. You may create your designs in either a horizontal (Landscape) format or vertical (Portrait) format.
6. How should my artwork be sent to Greeting Card Garage?
Your artwork should be sent to us digitally and in a JPEG (.jpg) format at 300 DPI and dimension size of 5”x 7”.
7. I have submitted my artwork for review to Greeting Card Garage. When will my artwork be reviewed?
Because we receive thousands of submissions each year please allow 6-8 weeks for our review process. All artists will be notified via email if their artwork submissions have been accepted or rejected.
8. Do I retain ownership of my copyright and/or trademark of my designs when I license my artwork to Greeting Card Garage?
Yes you do! Our artists always retain ownership of their copyright and/or trademark of any artwork that they license to Greeting Card Garage.
9. How do I submit artwork to Greeting Card Garage?
Just click on the link “Submit Artwork” on our website and follow the Submission Guideline instructions that are provided.
10. What artwork and/or designs are you interested in for the Greeting Card industry?
In our Greeting Card Markets we are always interested in reviewing artist’s artwork that is appropriate for the greeting card industry if your artwork contains images and/or text for the following categories:
Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Hannukah, Passover, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Faith, Religious, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Birthday (All Ages), Anniversary, Wedding Announcement, Wedding Shower, Baby Announcement, Baby Shower, Graduation, Congratulations, Thank You, Sympathy, Get Well Soon, Quinceanera, Retirement